Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012






Happy New Year Everyone!!! 2011 was such a great year! I just looked through my pictures, and I have so many good memories. I know there are so many things I am going to want to remember, so one of my many resolutions is to keep up with my blog. I want to do this for the boys and our family so we can keep track of all these great moments. For example, Friday night Nana was laying in the bed with Braxton and he asked her if God or Jesus cooked in heaven. She said well Brax maybe the angels cook for everyone, and his response was "Nana you know the angels can't hold spatulas!" We thought it was the cutest thing ever he didn't think they could hold a spatula with their wings. Barrett has grown up so much this year. He really likes school and Puggles. He will do anything Braxton wants to do. His big thing right now is he loves to change clothes! He also LOVES Woody from Toy Story. Brayden is walking everywhere, climbs the stairs, and ONLY likes to sleep in his crib. There are so many things I am leaving out, but I plan to keep this up so we can treasure all these precious memories! I am adding some of my favorite pics from the year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment